4949 N. Broadway #113
Boulder, CO 80304
Sell your gear!
We're always in the market for season-appropriate outdoor gear and apparel.
Not consigning and more Winter gear this season! We are taking bikes, climbing, camping and other season appropriate gear now. Lightweight clothing to consign? Please wait till after April 17th. If you're not sure we'll take your stuff, give us a call.
I've been consigning at the Boulder Sports Recycler for over a decade. Their knowledge, access to the best gear, and location amidst the world's greatest buyer base makes them a national treasure. Over the years, my used gear has found a new home--and half my climbing rack comes from the BSR!
Tues - Fri: 11-6
Sat - Sun: 12-5
We'll be closed April 16 to switch to Spring Gear!
Why shop at the Boulder Sports Recycler?
- Brand name products at very low (often ridiculous!) prices.
- Over 19,000 consignors and growing. Many of our consignors are industry representatives and sponsored athletes. This means a constant influx of new, cool STUFF!
- Knowledgeable and at times, courteous, staff.
- The only reason not to shop at BSR is if you really enjoy paying MORE! Well, do ya?
Why consign at BSR instead of using eBay or Craigslist?
- Guaranteed exposure. We have thousands of FOCUSED customers come through our doors every week, looking for exactly what you are selling. And unlike online sales, people can
actually touch your gear.
- Great consignment rates. Our consignors make 65%, on average, for the sale of most items. And there are no set-up fees. It costs nothing to set up a consignment account with BSR. Please see Consignment Terms for more information.
- Knowledgeable staff. We will help you price your equipment.
- No hassle. You drop your stuff, we sell it, you get $$$!
Please note: We accept consignments up to one hour before closing.
Copyright 2015 | Boulder Sports Recycler